Get FREE magazines and a FREE poster with the Summer Special from Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine. If you take out a print subscription while this deal is on, you’ll get three FREE bonus LEGO magazines and a FREE LEGO poster. Be quick, it’s only available for a limited time!
Summer is here and Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, is giving away three bonus FREE magazines and a FREE LEGO poster when you take out a print subscription this weekend. You can start your subscription with our latest edition, Issue 104 featuring Indiana Jones and Johnny Thunder on the cover, then get an extra bunch of goodies thrown in for free!
No-one is left out – existing subscribers can take advantage of thise deal. If you renew or ‘top up’ a subscription, you’ll get the extra freebies. If your renewal is coming up, you are welcome to renew early.
Those extra three back issues are in addition to the discount you get compared to buying single issues. You’ll essentially end up with at least five free magazines if you order a print subscription with this deal. There’s no discount code required – just place your order and we’ll do the rest!
The promotion ends on Tuesday, May 30 at 8.00am BST unless promotional stock runs out before then. Back issues and poster are chosen at random.
As well as the THREE FREE BONUS magazines and FREE POSTER, you get the following perks with any print subscription:
- A one-year print subscription gets you THREE free issues (based on UK prices)
- A two-year print subscription gets you EIGHT free issues (based on UK prices)
- Free digital subscription (the new digital issue arrives on the first Thursday of every month)
- FREE entry into a monthly prize draw to win awesome LEGO prizes – everyone who subscribes before May 31 will be in with a chance of winning one of seven prizes! ONE winner will get 10313 Wildflower Bouquet and SIX winners will get LEGO 2K Drive! That’s £420 of prizes being given away this month!
- Get the magazine first – the magazine arrives with subscribers BEFORE it arrives in stores
- Discounts on merchandise – explore the Blocks online store and look out for subscriber deals
- Blocks comes to you – Each issue is delivered to your door, so there’s no need to go hunting in the shops.
Don’t forget that if you’re in the UK, you can subscribe by direct debit and spread the cost!