Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans, is opening up the back catalogue for print subscribers with an exciting new perk.
It’s amazing to think that Blocks, the LEGO magazine for adults fans, is about to release the 80th edition. That’s one heck of a back catalogue we’ve got, and it can take some time to rifle through it to find the feature you want to read.
Not any more though.
Now, all print subscribers to Blocks will have access to the full digital archive of back issues, so you can find whichever edition of the LEGO magazine for fans it is that you’re looking for. To get access to every single of Blocks ever published digitally – in addition to the latest print edition every month – check out our subscription deals now.
Every single back issue is included in the digital back catalogue, including the rare pilot issue and Issue 1! Here are some of the exciting features that you’ll be able to access:
- Find out how The LEGO Batman Movie was made, with movie makers, LEGO designers and voice actors Will Arnett and Michael Cera
- See the most epic NINJAGO city ever build in one of our biggest build projects ever
- Read our review of LEGO Star Wars 75192 Ultimate Collector Series Millennium Falcon, then use the full Mod Squad guide to give it an interior
- Hear how LEGO Harry Potter came back, bigger and better than ever
- Improve your building skills with every single Technique guide
That barely scratches the surface of the 9,000 pages of LEGO interviews, reviews, build guides and more that you’ll have access to. What’s really great is that it’s completely searchable – so if you want to read only about LEGO Marvel Avengers models, you can search for ‘Avengers’ and find just what you’re looking for. You can then read the articles online or rifle through your physical library and know exactly the issue and page you’re looking for.
In addition to access to the digital back catalogue, Blocks magazine print subscribers get:
- New issues early, ahead of when they arrive in shops
- Discounted prices compared to buying single issues
- Free entry into a LEGO prize draw every month to win awesome prizes
- The latest magazine landing on their doorstep, hassle free
- Discounts on selected items in the Blocks online shop
If you already subscribe to the print version of Blocks magazine, all you need to do is visit this link and register with your subscriber number. That number is on the front of the address coversheet that will arrive with Issue 80, which UK subscribers will start to receive later this week!
With our slate of subscriber perks at its most impressive yet, today’s the day to subscribe to Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans. We hope that everyone enjoys digitally flicking through the back catalogue.