You can get a free LEGO Star Wars magazine in this Blocks promotion! Anyone who subscribes before the end of May 4 (11.59pm BST) will get a free Blocks magazine back issue featuring a LEGO Star Wars cover.
Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans, Issue 79 features a Star Wars cover showcasing the brand new 75308 R2-D2. Inside there’s an exclusive feature that reveals how the beloved droid came to the screen. We speak to Don Bies and Lee Towersey, the droid experts who have been responsible for bringing R2-D2 to life for the past 35 years.
With May the 4th arriving, we had to offer something special – so anyone who subscribes to the print edition before 23.59 BST on May 4, 2021, will get a bonus free issue of Blocks magazine featuring Star Wars on the cover! May the 4th be with you!
You get a whole bunch of benefits by subscribing, including:
- Getting the mag cheaper – a subscription works out cheaper than buying single issues
- Win LEGO prizes – every month you’ll automatically be entered into a draw to win LEGO prizes
- Get it early – Blocks magazine arrives on your doormat before it reaches store shelves
- No need to remember to buy it – it just turns up every month, hassle free
- Something new that’s coming soon! We’re dedicated to giving subscribers the best possible experience – and we have something extra coming that will offer readers a really fantastic resource
This month we’re giving away three LEGO Star Wars sets – 75308 R2-D2, 75302 Imperial Shuttle and 75306 Imperial Probe Droid*. You can find them, and every other 021 release, on the LEGO 2021 checklist.
Your bonus, free Blocks magazine back issue will be selected at random from available stock of LEGO Star Wars covers. Only available while stocks last, if Star Wars covers run out an alternative cover may be supplied.
Subscribe before May 4, 11.59pm BST to get a free LEGO Star Wars back issue of Blocks magazine.
**Subscribe before June 2 to be included in the LEGO Star Wars prize draw.