Be quick – because for this weekend only, you can get FREE LEGO posters, magazines and minifigures when you take out a Blocks magazine print subscription.
To celebrate the bank holiday weekend, Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, is giving away free LEGO posters, magazines and minifigures when you take out a print subscription – PLUS you get all of the usual perks.
Here are the deals you can take advantage for this weekend only;
- Take out a one-year print subscription and you’ll get a FREE poster plus Blocks: 100 Incredible LEGO Builds for FREE!
- Take out a two-year print subscription, you’ll get a FREE exclusive Blocks minifigure, a FREE poster plus Blocks: 100 Incredible LEGO Builds for FREE!
Order soon, because these deals end on August 29 at 9.00am.
If there’s a minifigure and/or poster you’d especially like to receive, please include this in the order notes, and we will honour it if stock allows. Existing subscribers can renew early and ‘top up’ a subscription to take advantage of this promotion!
As well as getting these bonus freebies, ALL print subscribers get;
- A saving of AT LEAST £28.00 a year compared to buying single copies of the magazine
- Entry into a monthly prize draw – if you subscribe this weekend, you’ll have a chance of winning 76252 Batcave – Shadow Box (worth £344.99) AND 43222 Disney Castle (worth £344.99), then a new prize every month!
- A FREE digital subscription, so you can also read the magazine on your device
- Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, FIRST – before it arrives in shops
- Discounts on select merchandise in the Blocks shop
Everyone who subscribes to the print edition by October 4 will be in with a chance of winning (existing subscribers will automatically be entered into the prize draw). Bank Holiday deals will end on August 29 at 9.00am or while promotional stocks last.