The cost of living is going up – your gas and electricity bills are higher, food costs more and filling up the car is painfully pricey – but subscriptions to Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans, are still frozen. That means you can save at least £25 per year when getting your monthly LEGO magazine.
To take advantage of these great prices, subscribe to Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans. Individual issues are £7 delivered in the UK – a subscription is just £59, a saving of £25. On a two year print subscription, the saving is £58! International subscribers save £43 on a one year print subscription and £96 on a two year print subscription!
As well as getting an amazing deal on price, print subscribers get a host of benefits;
- Free digital subscription – Enjoy access to the latest issue, and every single back issue, online. For international subscribers, this means you can start reading the mag digitally while waiting for the paper copy to turn up.
- Prize draw every month – Each and every month we give away LEGO prizes. In April 2022, two lucky subscribers will win LEGO 10298 Vespa 125.
- Get the magazine first – Blocks subscribers get the new issue before it turns up in shops.
- Discounts on merchandise – Select Blocks merchandise, like our new 90th anniversary poster, are cheaper for subscribers.
- Blocks comes to you – Each issue is delivered to your door, so there’s no need to go hunting in the shops.
The cost of paper is going up significantly and it is possible that Blocks magazine will have to pass some of that price rise onto consumers in the future; at the moment though, the cost is being absorbed – to beat any future price increases, lock in a one year or two year subscription, so that as other costs go up, your monthly LEGO magazine doesn’t.
Don’t forget that whether you’re in the UK or anywhere else aaround the world, you can subscribe by direct debit and spread the cost!