We know how it goes – it’s days from Christmas day, there’s not much chance of an online order arriving and the shops have barely any LEGO sets left on the shelves. A subscription to Blocks magazine is the perfect last minute Christmas LEGO gift for the 2021 holiday!
LEGO fans can be difficult to buy for – they have loads of sets already, they buy loose bricks in bulk from websites you’ve never heard of and they keep treating themselves to new LEGO boxes right up until Christmas. Then there’s the shortages that always happen around Christmas time, when the shops sell out, Amazon jacks up the prices and online orders might not arrive in time.
So here is the perfect last minute Christmas LEGO gift – a subscription to Blocks magazine. What makes it such a great present is that it keeps giving all year round; every single month, the LEGO fan in your life will find a new 116 page magazine land on the doorstep. This LEGO magazine, made by fans for fans, is packed with build inspiration, set reviews and incredible behind-the-scenes exclusive features revealing what goes on in the LEGO headquarters.
With a print subscription to Blocks magazine, you get:
- the chance to win £1,000 of LEGO products (order by December 23, 2021)
- free entry into a new prize draw every month, with LEGO sets up for grabs
- full access to the Blocks digital archive, containing more than 85 back issues and 10,000 pages
- discounts on select Blocks merchandise
- 12 or 24 issues of the magazine delivered to the address of your choice
- the magazine before it arrives in the shops
- it’s cheaper than buying single copies of the magazine (for example, UK subscribers save £25 on a one ytear sub)
How do you share this Christmas gift with the recipient if the big day is just days away? Design a nice certificate and print if off – or use a blank Christmas card to write a nice message revealing that their first issue of Blocks magazine will be coming soon!
To get Blocks every month – at a discount and earlier than the shops – order a 12-month or 24-month subscription. Direct debit payment options are available too; to find out more get in touch via email@example.com.