Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, is giving away three bonus FREE magazines when you take out a print subscription this weekend to mark the Coronation of King Charles.
Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, is printed in Britain and to mark the occasion of King Charles’ Coronation, we are giving away THREE FREE BONUS back issues of Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, if you take out any print subscription. But don’t worry, this deal is valid wherever you are in the world!
This promotion has now ended. Great value subscription deals are still available here.
Existing subscribers can take advantage of thise deal – if you renew today, you’ll get the extra freebies. If your renewal is coming up, you are welcome to renew early.
As well as the THREE FREE BONUS magazines, you get the following perks with any print subscription:
- A one-year print subscription gets you THREE free issues (based on UK prices)
- A two-year print subscription gets you EIGHT free issues (based on UK prices)
- A FREE digital subscription (the new digital issue arrives on the first Thursday of every month)
- FREE entry into a monthly prize draw to win awesome LEGO prizes – this month someone will win 10313 Wildflower Bouquet and THREE subscribers will win LEGO 2K Drive
- The magazine arrives with subscribers BEFORE it arrives in stores
- Discounts on select merchandise in the Blocks online store
Don’t miss out! Order a print subscription to Blocks, the monthly LEGO magazine, today to get extra magazines for free!
Please note that the three free magazines will be selected at random from available stock. They won’t show up in your basket, but will be sent out after we receive the order.
This promotion ends on Tuesday, May 9 at 8.00am BST.