All prices include postage.
This month’s LEGO magazine features a deep dive into LEGO Harry Potter Diagon Alley, with a designer walkthrough, review and a guide to adding Gringotts bank to your magical shopping street. There’s plenty more besides, including a journey back to the Wild West, an interview with the LEGO Friends design leader and the real story behind the death of some classic LEGO themes.
We’re giving away a copy of LEGO Harry Potter 75968 4 Privet Drive to 10 lucky subscribers. To be in with a chance of winning, and to get Blocks magazine delivered every month – ahead of the shops – check out the money-saving subscription deals available in our online store.
Everyone who subscribes to the print edition by December 1 will be in with a chance of winning (existing subscribers will automatically be entered into the prize draw).
Here are the LEGO highlights in Blocks magazine Issue 73:
- Diagon Alley review, insights from the set designer and an exclusive Gringotts Bank extension build
- Find out why Castle and Space are out of the picture and see classic LEGO print adverts
- LEGO Friends has gone back to the jungle – Creative Director Fenella Blaize Charity explains and shares prototype element images
- Top tips for building elegant household items using LEGO bricks, including coasters, business card holders and tissue boxes
- Exclusive Element Designer interview, in which Blocks finds out how an element gets redesigned
- A look back at LEGO Western in Blockstalgia, including instructions showing how to build modern Wild West props