Are you looking for a present for Christmas or a birthday for the LEGO fan in your life? A subscription to Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans, is the gift that keeps giving for an entire year.
Christmas is approaching and it’s time to think about what to buy for a LEGO fan. While buying a model they’re looking for is often a great bet, there’s also that frustratingly high chance that they’ll already own it or go out an treat themselves to it.
A great alternative is a subscription to Blocks, the LEGO magazine for fans. For either one or two years, the subscriber will get 12 116 page editions of the monthly magazine delivered to them, along with a host of great perks:
- We’re giving away a £1,000 LEGO gift card this Christmas to one lucky subscriber
- The magazine arrives with subscribers before it’s in the shops
- It’s cheaper than buying individual issues of Blocks (for example, UK subscribers save £25 a year*)
- You get full access to the Blocks magazine digital archive
- There’s a chance to win LEGO prizes every month
- You’re protected against future price increases for the duration of your subscription
Blocks is packed with a mix of exclusive interviews with LEGO designers who provide a peek inside the Billund design studios, inspiration and guides for building incredible creations with your LEGO bricks, reviews of the latest set releases, retrospectives looking back at classic LEGO models from years gone by – and much, much more.